Hello blog world! Today I start this up, I am not sure how long it will last but I guess that is for us to find out!


Today was a fantastic summer day starting with a great lunch with two of my friends, Katherine and Jillian. During my senior year we started up this thing called JAK lunch (Jillian, Abby, Katherine). So we have continued the tradition throughout the summer! Today we got food from The Earth to go and ate at the field on OU’s campus. We road our bikes around and had a fabulous time fountain hopping and getting popsicles from the ice cream truck! So here is too a fabulous day and a great week!



fountain


JAK


These are some pictures we took on our day of fun!


One Comment

  1. Sounds like SO much fun! What a great summer day in Oklahoma!! I love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.