Yesterday Jacki, Tanner, Brian and I went camping! We went to the Wichita Mountains in Lawton, OK! It was loads of fun setting up camp, making a fire, and even tossing the frisbee (which I am no good at..).


DSCI0055


DSCI0060


DSCI0061


DSCI0068


We drove 15 Minutes because Brain forgot the dang mallows and Jacki and I insisted that it would not be a camping trip with out jet puffed mallowy fun.


DSCI0075


At night we had to leave camp because the dang racoons were scratching at the truck... So we slept in the car outside of a Loves... Worst sleep of my life.


The next morning we ate poptarts and drove around while Jacki and I slept..


And Mount Scott was visited..


DSCI0079


DSCI0076


Then we went to the wonderful MEERS!!


DSCI0091


DSCI0087


DSCI0092


The boys surprised us with paying for everything as our going off to college present! It was such a lovely time with great people that I love dearly and will miss with my whole heart. Thanks for a GREAT camping trip and friendship that will never be broken!


Now I am sitting with a giant cup of tea at my cozy house listening to wonderful She & Him.. Being happy. God is so good.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.