2e6epud dear Emma, Jacki and Sheena, I am happy we all went to get piercings today. It was fun to have an old school excursion with a new school ability to do things that used to be illegal for us.


dear Camp, This year you weren't as fun as you once were. I miss Heart O' Hills and the way things used to be.


dear Suitcase, I must pack you soon because I leave in 24 days. I still need to buy some bubble wrap to protect the 5 frames I am bringing and random knick knaks.


dear Cuppies and Joe, I plan to visit you at least 20 times before I move.


dear heart, I wish you weren't hurting so. In time God will heal you and make you stronger for this.


dear cell phone, I wish you didn't click so loud when I text.


dear best best friends, thank you for making me feel better. I don't know what I would do with out you all there to help me focus on what really matters.  I am so thankful for small group and the fact that you are all there for me even when I talk too much about the same thing all the time. I love you.


love abby



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.