I am sitting at my desk after a day of rain with a cup of tea. The cold air from the open windows is brushing over my tea cup sweeping the steam away reminding me of London with Elizabeth and Jacki and our little hotel room. This morning I laid in bed with all the windows open and the sound of rain rocking me into relaxation. I had dinner tonight with a really great friend named Zoe, she inspires me. The ground is covered with leaves and the rain makes them extra bright against the darkness of the pavement and trees. My parents and brother are coming the day after tomorrow, I have missed them so. When the wind blows the leaves fly into the air and it is absolutely beautiful. I am listening to great music constantly on account of the folk festival I went to last weekend and the great CDs I bought. Tonight is a movie night with Maddy, Molly, and Odette-- Halloween movies. The Holiday season is almost here and with it comes anticipation of the new year and all that it brings. I thank God for this beautiful life He has given me and all the people I get to meet and all the things I am experiencing. I couldn't have asked for a better place to be and to learn about life and to make great friends and to see the world through different eyes.


One Comment

  1. Absawibble--We will so be there tomorrow. When are you free to play? Wanna meet in Manhattan? We're in about 1:30, James at 6 p.m. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.