d


dad2


Dad--


Thank you for always believing in me and pushing me to be the best at whatever I do. Thank you for making me do my first audition, which we learned would be the first of many. Thank you for always taking me places when I couldn’t drive. Thank you for taking me to the movies and out for ice cream. Thank you for building us a tree house in the backyard. Thank you for teaching me how to drive a standard, and for getting me the best first car ever… Even though it had some major problems… Thank you for making me apply to Sarah Lawrence at the last minute, I was so scared I would be rejected I thought why even apply. And here I am. I will never forget when you brought my acceptance letter to the hair cutters because you were so excited. I will never forget how proud you were of me. You always knew I could do whatever I put my mind to. And thank you most of all for letting me find my own way, you never told me what to do or what to believe or even what time to be home, you always trusted my judgment. You are the best father anyone could ever have. I am so thankful for every moment we get to spend together. Thank you for being you, the most amazing daddy in the world… Not to mention that smartest person I know. So happy birthday dad. I love you.


3


One Comment

  1. You're most welcome. Never forget that part about being able to do anything you set your mind to, even French! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.