The Macy's Thanksgiving day parade!


We woke up at four to get to the parade, barely finding a front row seat.











Cindi Lauper!


My favorite! Biking eggs.



Jimmy Fallon.






Another favorite, cookie cutter.



And that my friends, is the magic of Macy's. It was a dream come true to go to the parade, I have been watching it every Thanksgiving morning on TV for as long as I remember. (More photos of the parade can be seen on Facebook)


Jacki and I with Crumbs peppermint hot chocolate, the parade was FREEZING.


Eating our cupcakes in the subway station warmth.



The view from the roof of our apartment where we shared a great Thanksgiving with great people (as seen in the video).


Sunset.



"Welcome to the life of the filthy rich"- Nour, walking us up to the roof





I would say this Thanksgiving was equivalent to a dream.


CHRISTMAS MUSIC COMMENCE!


(I am pretending like I didn't bust out the Christmas music right after Halloween...)


One Comment

  1. Great pics of a great experience. Christmas will commence. In fact today is the first Sunday of Advent. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.