The song whose chorus chants "stiletto pumps in the club" may be catchy but I find myself vowing to never wear high heels again after last night.


Last night we left Sarah Lawrence at 1020 and found our selves on the way to Greenpoint Brooklyn to go to Club Europa for my birthday festivities.


Maddy and I getting ready.


The whole gang waiting for the shuttle in Hill House.




The club was definitely a great experience we all had SO much fun and probably will be returning.


After the club we had a different kind of adventure.. I HAD to take my shoes off because they were killing my feet, I was constantly hearing the voice of my Godmother Penny saying "Abby, never wear heels! They are an invention by men to keep women slow." So I ended up not wearing shoes in the streets of New York City all the way to Grand Central, so wishing I had taken my Godmother's advice.




BUT we had purposely missed the last train because we were having fun at the club. So the key was to find somewhere to wait until the first train at 540 in the morning. We ended up going to this weird grocery store near Grand Central. Their seating area was closed but the nice man opened it up for us since we were waiting for the train but he made us keep the lights off so no other costumers would go up there so it made us extra tired and very conspicuous.


After we caught the train back and almost fell asleep and missed our stop half of us getting of in Yonkers and half in Bronxville, depending on what side of the campus we live on, I left the people I was with and sprinted all two miles back to campus up hill. My feet were all ready numb and so screwed up so I figured why not run in snow? It was so painful. I have probably never been in worse pain... But I made it home, in bed by 7am.


And I will never forget being barefoot in Brooklyn.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.