Crazy day.


Teaching.

Warehouse work.

Closer to dinner we got a call about a tap tap accident down the road from MOH. We went down to help at the clinic. (Tap taps are like a Haitian taxi/big truck the carries people in the back and on top). I saw many things I thought I would never see, people close to death, people with mangled limbs... It was an eye opening experience. We struggled at times with no light to see. A boy 20 years old that I was staying with while he waited for attention gave his life to Christ. So many people did tonight. God is good. I am so thankful that the accident was so close to MOH. I had never had so much responsibility placed on me in a medical field.. I had to fill out charts and get needles with morphine ready for patients. Every person was needed.

Please pray for the people in the accident, especially a man whose feet were falling off his body and we had to send to the Miami hospital near the airport.

And pray for Mario, my friend who is a new believer. That God would carry out a work in him until completion.

Praise the Lord for His many blessings and how he works each situation out for His good.


One Comment

  1. This is amazing. God IS amazing. I pray for Mario and all the people whose lives are being changed! This post is close to my heart. I've already read it over three times. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.