1. I got glue all over my fingers and it formed a tough skin that nothing can penetrate.

2. Glued my foot to the floor... It hurt like heck pulling it off... Don't ask me how this happened.

3. Glued my hair to my other hair... proceeding to rip a giant chunk of it out and leave it on the floor of Wal Mart... Which I don't support anyway-- So there. (Witnessed by Sheena and Jacki).

4. Found another patch of glued hair.. Jacki picked it out for me while going through the check out line (true friendship).

5. Evidently the glue on my barrette had not dried fully when I clipped it in my hair today... (you can guess where this is going)... Glued my hair to my barrette and had to rip it out, literally.. (Also witnessed by Jacki and Sheena).. and I ruined my barrette.


One Comment

  1. dear best.
    I'll always be there to try and gently pull glue, paint, clips etc out of your hair if need be.
    due to true love.
    love J

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.