The only place I want to be right now is in the Hope House court yard. All I want to see are my kids running towards me.

This is Miseline.
An eleven year old beauty, inside and out. Her love for the Lord is unwavering and her kindness to others is a true depiction of the Lord's heart for His people.

This is the girl who wrote me letters everyday telling me how much she loves me and how much God loves me.

This is the girl who no one at the Hope House has beef with, which is really saying something.

This is the girl that every time I would leave her she would say in a matter o' fact way
"Abby! Anbrase mwen!" or in english "Abby! Hug me!"

This is the girl who made me a red and white beaded bracelet that I will wear until the day it breaks.

This is the girl who for the first two or three weeks pretended like she hated me because she wanted to find out if she could trust me.

This is the girl who could make the world melt away with her hugs and her breath taking smile.

This is the girl who happens to be pi bon zanmi mwen or in english
my best friend.

Priye pou Miseline

or in English

Pray for Miseline.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.