Ten incredibly awesome things I got to do on my family vacation to Cabo, Mexico.

1. SKY DIVE-- This may be the coolest, therefore it is number one. Yes, I jumped out of a plane at 10,000 feet.... and I have a video to prove it.

2. Rent mopeds and drive around Cabo with my brother.

3. Go to the spa... twice.

4. Take a boat ride by all the rocks out in the beautiful ocean.

5. Sail on a former America's Cup sail boat.

6. Eat at amazing Mexican restaurants.

7. Buy knock off sun glasses... Anyone who has been to China Town, Manhattan with me knows I am a sucker for the knock offs. Therefore, I have acquired some "Ray Bans".

8. Smoke cigars in a cigar lounge.

9. Smoked a cuban cigar... not in a cigar lounge.

10. Got to hang out with my big brother.


One Comment

  1. love this. love you. love cubans. (the cigars) (and the people too i guess)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.