The missions program at school went on a retreat this weekend.

Friday morning we drove three and a half hours to Jasper, a place in the beautiful mountains. I was on a team of people who got to go early and help set up so I missed my Friday classes.

After set up we went into town and walked around. Then to the flats. The flats is a place in a river that is VERY shallow, you can walk all the way across it to the other side and it looks as if you are walking on water.

Once everyone else got there we proceeded to the camp site to eat a wonderful dinner.

After dinner was worship. We got to hear this family speak who had recently been missionaries in Thailand.

It was SO cold. The first night I slept terribly because I was SO cold. But I made lots of new friends and I have never been so in awe of God's creation when looking at these mountains.


One Comment

  1. This looks incredible babby! i miss you a lot, wish i could be there to spoon you all night. funny how you had someone sleeping next to you every night in the hundred degree weather and not in the freezing. luh you twin.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.