On the second day of the retreat we woke up early to go white water rafting. Now don't get me wrong, this was so fun and SO beautiful... BUT it was freezing cold.

Almost too cold for me to really enjoy it.
After rafting we went to the falls to eat yummy pita sandwiches for lunch and to do some team building things. We built inukshuks... History lesson: Canadian Natives used to build rock people called inukshuks to scare the buffalos, or whatever was being hunted, back to them-- like a trap. So we had to build these in teams out the the giant rocks found on the shore of the natural clean water spring that was fed by the falls.

After this we went cliff jumping. I, alas, did not do it. It was way too cold. The water was fed by glaciers and it was already like heavy coat weather outside so I figured since I have done this already I would pass.
After this we went back to the campsite for a dinner of perogies and some great worship.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.