I have been lacking in the posting area of my life on account of the amount of prep we are being put through. Endless, I mean endless, days prepping for our trip. Officially 9 days until we go? I don't even know. On top of that we have piles and piles of homework. Okay, I am done with my excuses and complaints... I did just finish my last paper (this deserves some dancing around in my room).


The other day I was having a down day. Mostly because my roommate wouldn't build a blanket fort with me. I had not been outside all day. And my attitude was reflecting it. My friend, Brock, was the one to roust me out of my basement apartment (also known as "the dungeon"). We were going to take a walk. By my house there is a hockey arena. We decided to pop inside. And what do you know, but there was a game of pick up hockey going on.

We sat and watched for more than an hour as old men scored countless goals on each other. This was officially my first real hockey game to ever attend (so Canadian).

It really did cheer me up.

Currently: listening to some good jams, going to jump in the shower, then the Oscars!!

Life, maybe, is good.


One Comment

  1. Pick up hockey is called "Shinny" just to add the Canadian kick aha. My day got a lot better too!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.