Tonight I met up with the Alex and Jordan Harshaw,
some old friends from my home church that moved to the NE a couple years ago.
There home was a refuge for me last year when I wanted to get away from the hussle and bussle of the city.

We went galavanting around Georgetown campus as if we belonged there. It was so weird to me to be back at a school like that, even just walking around the campus.
We went up on the roof of one of the buildings and looked out over DC.

The three of us went out for some real American barbeque at a restaurant called Old Glory in Georgetown.

On our way back we stumbled upon Georgetown cupcakes,
the shop featured on the show DC Cupcakes on TLC.
We each bought some great cuppies.
One thing I love about being home, there are always an abundance of cupcakes...
No wonder we are all obese.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.