The moment I have been waiting for since I arrived in this ice box of a country, the moment I board the plane and travel to the distant land of Southeast Asia! I cannot believe that it is finally here.
I might be in half shock.
We leave tomorrow in the AM.

Please pray for our teams as we go out to Philippines, India, Thailand, Hong Kong, and China.

I will be trying to post about once a week on this blog except for the last two weeks when I am in China.
We leave tomorrow and return April 25.

It is so weird how far we have all come since we first began our journey in HMS.
I have made some of the best friends ever. I have done some of the craziest things ever.
And I am a better person for it.

I love every person on my team so much.
They have all helped me see a little bit more of who God is, in so many different ways.

PLEASE PRAY.
For Banaue, Philippines.
For Takua Pa, Thailand.
For Chonburi, Thailand.
For Fu Cheng, China.
For Bai Hai, China.
(this is the order of my trip)

Thank you.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.