summer nights.

in summer: night time walks. night time bike rides (famous in my home town). sno cones... even though I am known for not liking them. night time drives.

is is weird everything i love in summer happens in the night time?

day time: picnics. polaroids. sprinkler sessions or swimming. laying under the trees. reading outside. eating outside. ohhh man i love eating outside. popsicles... when they don't hurt my teeth.

sandals. shorts. sun dresses, probably my favorite. sunglasses.

coming home late. sleeping in. waking up early. watching movies. the river. chickasha. the drive in movies. classic 50s. pickle-os
(yes, new yorkers they exist)!

most of all: the sound of the cicadas at night.


2 Comments

  1. Abby! Your posts are amazing and I love reading about the things you are doing. You are changing the world.
    -Blessing

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.