I just found this picture of my family gardening in my 
class garden at my elementary school. 
I was probably in third or forth grade here... I know I am practically 
the same size now... making me a giant for my grade-- 
I don't want to talk about it. 

I believe my shirt says the word Canada really 
big on it with several maple leaves here and there. 
This shirt knew my future before I did. 

So maybe this shirt was the cause of me moving to Canada to escape 
the draft-- this reason for moving may be what I tell people
to sound more BA. Yes, yes. I know that if there were, in fact, a draft
that I would not be forced to go on account of me being
a girl. 

But anyhow. 
I thought I would post the irony. 
And treat you to this stunning pic of my family. 
The 90's makes everyone look extra cool in my book.
I mean check out the Tomb Raider shirt my brother is rocking.

Look at my face, I was just not having it. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.