1. Marissa and I cliff jumping into glacier water
2. The Northern Lights

On Saturday we woke up early in our tents frozen. 
Eventually it warmed up that day enough to wear shorts!
We went white water rafting and cliff jumping. 
It was SO much fun. 
Last year I copped out of cliff jumping but this year Marissa (one of
my roommates) and I went for it. 
The weather was so warm there was no reason not to.
The water was SO cold. I felt like my skin was peeling off
my body... but still it was a great experience. 

That night we discussed true community and how God 
designed us to be in community with each other.
That night while making banana boats in the fire
we saw the Northern Lights like no one had ever seen them before.
They started small but soon filled the sky. 
They danced and changed colors. 
I have never seen God's glory so obviously 
displayed in my entire life. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.