These past few days of school have taught me to hunger 
so fully for the Lord and to love people without holding
anything back. 
There are so many new people here this year and each one 
of them has something amazing to offer. 
I have really been pushing myself out of my comfort zone 
trying to make them feel at home here. 

With beauty and hunger for God comes distraction 
and attack from the enemy. 
I am learning what it means to fix my eyes on Jesus and 
nothing else. or no one else. 

My God is all I need. 
all I want. 
forever. 

Each day I want to fill my heart with nothing but Him. 
I want Jesus' love to be pumping through my veins.
I want to see people with the value that He sees in them. 

Wash me white as snow. Remake me. Mold me. 
Challenge me and let me accept challenges with grace. 
Make me more like Your Son. 


2 Comments

  1. i love you, my twin. i can't wait to hear updates on your life, soon please!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.