"I desire Your will above mine."

What a powerful statement. 
This past month I have been learning what it truly means 
to desire God's will above my own. 

I am in a place now where I truly want what 
God wants for me. It has been a hard road to walk and I know 
it won't be the last time I struggle with trying to be in control...

I want to be in this place
always, I want to die to my own desires to better 
live with God's desires in my heart. 

I want only what He wants for me. 
I long to be like clay in my Father's hands, being shaped
to look more like His Son. 

I want to live with hands open,
in that place where God can give but more importantly
He can also take away from me and all 
the while I will praise Him and know that He has the best for me.

"My heart is content with You.
You are the greatest love story every told. 
The greatest love ever known. 
You are forever my judge and I am forever your witness.
And I pray that I am always found on a mission about 
my Father's business. 
I will always be Yours. 
And I will always wait for You, Lord.
'More than the watchmen wait for the morning,
more than the watchmen wait for 
the morning I will wait.'" 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.