last night was just a dream valentine's day experience. 
andrew planned the whole thing and wouldn't tell me (i love surprises).
to start the night he took me to a really great indian restaurant 
with a live sax player. we enjoyed eating great curry and mango pudding. 

then we drove across the river. i had no idea where we were going but
he told me we were going back in time.. curious...
we enter a park and then suddenly we are in the 1920s (my favorite fashion era)!
this entire street was built as if to look like you were waltzing down a
1920s boulevard. a giant theater lit up the whole dark street. 
playing in the theater was casablanca. 
he pulled out tickets and we took our seats in the dream.  

i have to admit i almost teared up because it was so perfect. 
when i came home and talked to my roomie (who knew the plan before) 
she told me that when andrew told her his plan she thought 
"what?! did he get inside her head or something? perfect!"

as if that was not good enough he brought me cupcakes and 
a milkshake today because my day was going sort of poorly. 

this man is a gem. 


4 Comments

Powered by Blogger.