What a great weekend! 
I spent Friday night at a banquet raising money for a safe house for sexually exploited girls in Ukraine with my friend Becca. I tried my first hand-made perogies and ate about twenty of them...

Last night a huge group of us went out to eat at Famoso, an amazing pizza place, and then went swing dancing! There was a drop in lesson where they teach you basic steps and then a full night of dancing to amazing big band music in a fun atmosphere! The best part is that they have it every week. You bet I am going to start going all the time. 

I cannot express how much I love to dance. 



One Comment

  1. Sounds like fun. We danced not at all, but we did see our first ever Halloween parade in downtown BR, complete with a lawn-mowing company fielding a team of zombies with lawnmowers!--Dad

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.