I cannot believe that in less than a month I will be home again! Our spring break here is actually called "reading week" (so that we sound more intellectual) and it is actually in February. I just so happen to be going home for my mom's birthday and my 22nd birthday (woah... 22...)! 

In the meantime, I have so much to look forward to including prepping for my Asia trip coming in March. Andrew and I have also started watching Lost and let me tell ya, it is addicting! The weather here is warming up! It was a whopping seven degrees (C) today! But later this week the weather man decided to drop us back off of a cliff into -18 or something normal.. 

Here are some phone shots of the cutest parents west of the Mississippi. Or can I just dub them the cutest American parents (although they pretty much trump all of North America if you ask me).


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.