Today after class I spent time in our prayer room, a nice big space that looks out over downtown. We have a little place where people can write prayer requests or just thoughts from God and tack them on a wall. Today, I found a note tacked up that was just perfect for what I am going through at this time in life--a little reminder from God to me, written by a willing hand. 

"I have forgiven you, you are my child. 
Rejoice in the fact that I love you. 
I have also forgiven you of this guilt and regret you are living in, let go of this. 
I want you to live in the freedom I have given you. 
Accept it and learn to love who I have created you to be. 
You are my child. 
You are my child. 
I love you. 
I love you. 
I love you. 
Let go of everything that is holding you back and accept the life I have prepared for you."


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.