I am constantly in awe of what God is doing here in Denver. The church family I am slowly becoming a part of, at Providence Church, is so amazing that it makes me want to come and live in Denver just so I can be a part of it.

There is a time of testimony when people get up and share what God has been doing in their lives. There are times of fellowship and of sharing the Word. The pastor is so vulnerable and so passionate (not to mention CRAZY challenging) about the work and Word of God. The congregation is so friendly and inviting. One of my favorite aspects about this church is the diversity. Every Sunday we sing songs in multiple languages throughout the service. Today we sang "How He Loves Us" in Swahili, Spanish, and English. It was amazing and brought tears to my eyes. The worship and the family feel of this church is truly one that is pleasing to God... a pure picture of Heaven.

Today I felt a strong urge from the Holy Spirit to pray for healing for a woman. I knew at the beginning of this summer that I wanted it to be a summer of abiding in God and following where He leads me--however hard or uncomfortable things are. I got to pray with this woman who was suffering from multiple ailments. After, I knew I had been obedient to God and that I had begun a new journey of constantly being radical for Him and actively loving His children.

This Friday night we are joining the church in a fundraiser to raise awareness about homelessness AND we are sleeping in boxes downtown... pretty much my jam, as most of you know. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.