10 reasons these ladies are the greatest.


DSCI0016


1. they are the most encouraging people I have ever met.


2. they love food as much, if not more, than me.


3. we have the most legit small group ever.


4. we have been together through just about anything.


5. funfetti


6. we have the best time at the festival of lights.


7. they have taught me more than any other people in the world when it comes to kindness and love.


8. we have all been in foreign countries together.


9. we like to snuggle.


10. they are just straight up BA.


I am going to have to admit that out of everyone I will miss these people the most when I leave. I love you all and thank you for everything. I know there are still more good times to come.


One Comment

  1. you would say something about the festival of lights... hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.