My first official act arriving in Westchester country consisted of taking my computer out to check the wi-fi in our hotel room. As I opened my beloved Mac book I was ready to post that I had arrived safely at my destination.


It wouldn't turn on.


Not to mention my backpack was all moist on the inside. My mother recalled that the lady in front of me on the airplane had spilled her drink. Then we realized that the woman in front of me had spilled her drink on my bag that had my mac in it that was placed under her chair just like the flight attendants told me to do.


I got screwed over just for putting my dang bag in the right place.


I am writing this from the apple store in White Plains mall which is North of Yonkers.


FML.


But still I am excited for the journey that God has in store for me here and I am trying not to let this minor mishap effect my mood on the entire situation.


Welcome to NY.


One Comment

  1. Aww Abs! I am so sorry that happened! I am praying for you though and miss you every second of everyday! You are so beautiful on the inside and out! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.