After a long journey with computer trouble and moving in and tons of events I have been so busy. Not to mention I just got internet literally 10 minutes ago and I am sorry I have not been posting! 

I officially live in Lynd House. 

100_0775My bed!


100_0777Roomie's bed.


100_0778Other roomie's bed.


PS We have a huge mural on our walls!


100_0779My desk and ghetto closet.


100_0781Our desks and bay window! (it was night time)


100_0786A picture from where we were laying on Westlands south lawn.


100_0787


100_0788Orientation tent!



Everyone in the house is amazing and we have already grown to be close friends.

I have been doing a lot with orientation including movies nights and dance parties. Last night we all watched Nick and Norah's infinanate playlist since it took place in Manhattan. 

Today we started interviewing professors for what classes we are interested in taking. The process is so neat! 

I had my first FYS (First year studies class) yesterday and cannot wait for it to start. My don (professor/mentor) is a beast. he is a really cool big black guy. Last night some new friends (Glenna and Emily) and I walked around signing up for interviews on the professor's office doors. It was quite an adventure! 

Last night was also midnight breakfast, something they do during confrence week as an SLC tradition but they did during orientation just for kicks! 

I have met so many cool people and I really do feel so at home here. Everyone exceeds my expectations in their friendlyness and openness. I absolutely love it here. I cannot even put in to word how crazy this place is. It is a perfect fit and I cannot wait to keep exploring and learning. I thank God for this opportunity and just the unconditional love he provides me with. 

I am about to be out the door to walk down to Bronxville with some friends to buy groceries!


One Comment

  1. so glad to hear its going so well!! im excited for you, but also part jealous. haha. cant wait to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.