I have never been so happy and content in the Lord than I am now. I am so sure of God's timing and His purpose for bringing me to Haiti. Last night I went to the youth worship service that is every Tuesday night. All the kids from the orphanage came running towards me and we all worshipped and danced together. And let me tell you, the dancing goes all night long... And it is tiring.

At the end when we were in prayer three of my kids were leaning on me while I held them.. My heart has never been so full of love and compassion. I could not fathom the fact that these children have to grow up with no parents. My heart could burst with the love I feel for these kids and it is so amazing that God loves them so much more than that.

Last night God placed in me a heart for this country and I am sure that I will live here at some point in my life. God is doing big things here and they are blowing my mind. His children are so beautiful.


One Comment

  1. God is so good. Love is so good. I am so excited about everything the Lord is doing in your life. The lives around you:) LOVE. Love is about all I can say. Love Him. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.