As I gear up to leave this home I have made myself here, I sit and think about how God has moved in my life and how I have been blessed by His people. Yes, I come to bless others and it never fails how they bless me so abundantly. My words are few today just because I am in awe of my experience here in Ayiti and how I have changed because of it. I cannot express myself with words about the way I feel about this place, this summer, and these people. God is huge. And to think about how He loves us... Blows my mind.


This has been the best summer of my life hands down and I am so thankful for this place and these people. I originally planned on listing some of the people that I was going to miss the most but God knows there are too many to count.

Haiti is, and forever will be, in my heart.

Ayiti nan ke m.


One Comment

Powered by Blogger.