So it is official. Two months has come and gone.

Today is my last day in Haiti... My heart breaks at this thought, but at the same time I am ready. Ready for life to start, ready to apply everything that I have learned here. My life has changed so much over these past two months and I am sure that it will be noticeable.

Yesterday as a goodbye all the interns went to a giant water fall in the mountains of Haiti. I have never seen anything this beautiful. We were able to climb all over the rocks and we went pretty dangerously high. It was so fun and so amazing to be there with these people that I will consider family forever.
At night there was a giant going away party complete with take out Gwo Poppa Poul. A bunch of the staff and all the interns gathered. I was home. All these people I have grown to know and love.

Thank you to everyone in Haiti that made my life here amazing. To the Hope House kids, mommies, interns and staff. Thank you.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.