Arrived in Canada yesterday. It has been a whirlwind of events. I have been introduced to Tim Horton's (coffee shopish place) and Swiss Chalet (Brianna's favorite restaurant). Ate at both twice. Went to Joe (Brianna's favorite store) also twice... Canadian overload. But I am liking it.


We went to bed at nine last night because I was so tired, stayed the night at Brianna's and went to church with her this morning.

My apartment is nicknamed "the dungeon"... please let your imagination wander. I am currently in my room-- freezing cold.

Oh yeah, I have yet to mention that it is like 50 degrees here... Fahrenheit that is. All I brought were sandals.. My boots are being shipped to me. I hope they get here soon!

I will post pictures of my house and everything soon... I am just too tired for now.

Everything is really pretty around here. Great skies and trees!

Welcome to Canada!


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.