Five things that make Vanguard College more like a high school than a college.

1. It has lockers.

2. It is in one building.

3. Everyone knows each other.

4. It goes mostly from 8-330.

5. On Tuesdays they serve lunch-- caf style.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Today I had a class on Paul, a small group, and an overseas missions class.

We had to audition for dramas today in missions class, I proceeded to sing alone in front of people which I seldom do anymore but it was surprisingly painless and I received some good feedback.

I made some new friends today.

Oh, they refused to turn the heater on in the school building and it was brutal. I was dying from being frozen to death.

We walked through a cemetery today in small group... Why, you may ask? Because the point is "to begin with the end in mind." How do you want people to see you? A little over dramatic but I tend to dig that kind of stuff.

Tons and tons of homework.

School starts at 8 am... I have not had that happen since... Elementary.


3 Comments

  1. Yeah Hillsdale is like high school as well. Except we have 4 buildings haha. I am glad you have gotten things started though. Yay for Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day eh! Sounds like good missions training, No heat and brutal cold, sacrifice the comforts of life for HIS life! Prayers for your continued journey. P.S. if you can lay concrete block you can live with out heat. Serve on.
    Mike Hohlier

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your five things. So true it is!

    Here's to Vanguard:]

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.