Dear Christmastime,

I have been waiting in anticipation for you, well, since last Christmas ended. As of today I am officially accepted by society (at least in Canada (because we already had Thanksgiving)) for listening to Christmas music.

So even though I am a bit sad I won't be in New York this Christmas.

I am just awaiting that feeling when I get off the plane and see my family. I am waiting for eggnog and hot chocolate. Christmas movies. Christmas shopping. Sitting by the fire. Hanging out with my wonderful friends.

I cannot even explain how excited I am.


picture one: friends in new york (bryant park) last year, christmas. picture two: snow flakes on saks 5th ave, christmas.


2 Comments

  1. ABBY
    I am so psyched for Christmas as well.
    Have been listening to Christmas music since Haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me teary-eyed, Abs. Miss you and I hope you're loving life.
    -Maddog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.