If you would like to support my trip to Asia I would really really be grateful. We have a payment coming up at the end of November for a thousand dollars. If you would like me to send you a real letter just comment with your name and address.


Dear Friends and Family,

As many of you know I recently got back from a two-month trip to Haiti. To no surprise God changed my life in a radical way using many of His people that I met along the way. Also while I was in Haiti I decided to re-direct my path to better fit my passions. I decided to leave Sarah Lawrence and pursue missions.

I am currently attending a one-year missions program at Vanguard College in Alberta, Canada. In the spring semester I will have the opportunity to travel to South East Asia with my fellow mission students at Vanguard. We will be going to China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Cambodia, and the Philippines. We will be gone the majority of March and April 2011. While there we will take part in teaching English, helping with humanitarian aid, after school activities, church services in Hong Kong, and we will have the opportunity to work with some orphanages.

To make this trip happen and be a success your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Two main ways you can help are through prayer and financial support. We will be in need of much prayer because China is a nation where it is dangerous to speak about God on the streets. I also ask for prayer over the safety of our team and for God to use us to truly as His hands and feet.

There are also many financial needs that the trip calls for. The fee for the whole trip is $3,500. That includes airfare, accommodations, meals, and ministry expenses. As a student this money does not come to me easily and assistance in both prayer and financial aid would be greatly appreciated and considered and huge blessing. If you choose to support me financially checks can be made out to Vanguard College and must have my name on the check memo.

I ask that you would take part in this next step in my life with prayer or financial aid. I know that God will provide the means for me to embark on this life-changing trip.

Thank you for partnering with me in this next step in my life. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at abby.barwick@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for you involvement in my life. You are greatly appreciated.

Abby Barwick-Snell
Vanguard College
12140-103 Street
Edmonton, AB T5G 2J9

God bless.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.