to follow the trend of a "year in review." A little late, I know. I am going to make this short.


2010 brought maybe the craziest year of my whole life.

I began the year by attending Sarah Lawrence College in NY. I left that summer thinking that I would be back at SLC at the start of the next semester.

I traveled to Haiti where I spent my whole summer with the most amazing people I know (I am not exaggerating)... It was there God changed my heart. He brought me health of the mind and heart and with that He brought direction. I think it is safe to say that all who interned at Mission of Hope the summer of 2010 were changed, for the better. It was so amazing to see God's divine appointments there with all of us. I am so thankful.

So in Haiti I felt God showing me not to return to NY or SLC. Instead, He led me to Canada. Weird, eh? I never thought in my whole life that something like that would happen. But I will follow if He leads. It was through a friend I met in Haiti that brought me to a missions program in Canada.

It has proved to be amazing. I mean, of course it is. I have made some really great friends and I have actually learned a ton. And I am traveling to Asia for two months in the Spring.

It is just amazing to look back on a year and see what God has done. I have been told "you lead the best life, it is so exciting." All I have to say is it is because I am following God any where He leads. And with that as my goal I know my life will never cease to be amazing.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.