About a year ago I had a family member email me about katie.
My cousin said that I reminded her of she.
Ironically enough I stumbled across her blog a year later.

I find inspiration here.
A refreshing point of view from a girl who is living
out my very dreams even at such a young age. 

Go have a read.
Gain some perspective. 
And be inspired by the words of this young woman 
who is so like Christ. 


"I can pour out because I know you fill up. I drink from a well that never runs dry. You are abundantly available to me, ever drawing me closer. You call me into communion with you and I am filled with your life over flowing even in the driest, hardest of seasons. You exchange my lack for your abundance, Christ in me the only hope of glory. Christ in me is enough. Christ with me is enough. Christ on that cross and risen for me is enough. You are enough, Jesus."


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.