I have two sections left of my giant 
hang-over-your-head-for-months research paper
for psychology,
so I decided why not just waste time writing some little letters?
I miss writing little letters and I decided that I need to reinstate said practice
along with something I like to call "happy lists". 

(instax from my time in ontario this summer)

dear running shoes, 
i love that you are brightly colored and motivate me 
to actually do physical activity. 

dear oreos and gummies, 
goodbye.

dear summer, 
when are you getting here? 
i am patiently (or not so patiently)
waiting for you. 

dear skirts, 
how i long to wear you with no tights underneath.

dear instax, 
when summer comes you and i shall be 
inseparable. 

dear sushi, 
lets go on a date... soon?

dear blanket, 
i cannot wait to sprawl you out on the grass and lie
on you in the sunshine. 

dear pinkberry,
you and me kid, the second i get to 
new orleans. 

FACT: I could really use a midnight breakfast right now...
one thing I miss about Sarah Lawrence. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.