It has been a wee bit since I have last written, so here's an update on life.
Things are winding down around here--we are currently enduring finals week. 
I am proud to say that I pulled my first all-nighter since my middle school days
 (only this time it was at the mercy of an assignment and not due to fun and games in Paul's Valley)
... and I was completely fine the next day at school--a Christmas miracle
(also proof I am still young and kickin')! 

I have an exam tomorrow and then I am HOME FREE! 
Home free, I tell you! I can barely believe it. 
I am so ready to be home with my cute little parents and hilarious friends. 

Things I am looking forward to:
a bath in a bathtub that is big and clean and not in a grungy apartment complex, driving, my parents, my friends, mexican food (!!!!), and christmas funzies

Oh joy, oh bliss, only three more days in this ice cube--Christmas is in the air 
(as you can see in this photo)

Also, a great thing, Marissa (my roommate) and I just ordered two pizzas... 
ONE EACH. That is how we like to do it on the eve of our finals. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.